Virtual Threads Colorful Bird Workshop ColorBirdWkshp@EAC-VT.groups.io
Group DescriptionThis is a private subgroup restricted to those that registered for the workshop. Please do not request to join it.
Workshop subgroup for Colorful Bird Pincushion, designed by Margaret Vant Erve, a Canadian artists who depicts rural and natural landscapes as well as botanical studies in her work. They combine hand and machine embroidery along with paint. The bird can be finished as a pincushion or an ornament. It is designed to be stitched with DMC floss but could be stitched with other fibers. This workshop will be offered as a Christmas in July activity. There are two lessons, the first one on stitching the bird, the second on finishing for those who would like to finish the bird as a pincushion.
- 17 Members
- 12 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of VTHome.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.